We create community gardens for small and big scale residential areas. A well designed residential community garden not only provides view blocking or attractive lawns. It is a cricual for resident's health and well-being.
Why SHOULD YOU hirE Garte as an estate landscaper?
- A well-thought-out greenery of any estate is a space that unites residents, providing a place for the youngest to play, as well as shaded shelter for seniors.
- Trees improve air quality and retain pollution and smog, as weel as use rainwater to reduce surface runoff.
- The presence of greenery in housing estates lowers air temperature and increases its humidity.
- Residential investments often involve destruction of wild, green areas. Recreating it in the estate, pays off the debt incurred in the enviroment.
- Greenery in housing estates encourages active spending of free time. The view of the trees outside the window is reassuring, and we know how to plant and cultivate large trees.
- Well-designed landscape improves safety in housing estates and stimulates establishing relations.
- Research conducted in 2020 for the Ministry of Climate and Environment showed that for 97% of respondents it is important to have green areas in the vicinity of residence, and for 84% this issue is crucial. Only well-made estate greenery can provide residents with such comfort!
What distinguishes housinG estate landscape from Garte?
- We design with attention to detail. We use well-thought-out and proven solutions.
- When designing, we analyze all functional aspects of an estate, from the convenience of communication to ensuring neighborly privacy.
- We always try to preserve all trees already existing on the investment site. We secure them carefully so that they survive the construction undamaged.
- We care about the highest quality of the materials used and good workmanship.
- We provide access to trees of all sizes. We offer beautiful, solitary specimens from the best European nurseries.
- Our team ensures a high work culture and order at the construction site.
- We support solutions for the optimal use of rainwater. We provide solutions that use rainwater for watering greenery. We support BREEAM and LEED certifications.
- Being confident in our work, we are happy to maintain green sites as part of the subscription service.
How we work?
- We analyze the entrusted design and land development design in terms of the correctness of the solutions used or we develop a complete project.
- We prepare a cost estimate and a work schedule.
- We discuss the budget for the projest implementation, looking for optimal solutions.
- After accepting a both schedule and budget, we proceed with all works, with particular emphasis on protecting existing trees and green areas.
- We build green roof systems, paved areas irrigation installations, fences and small architecture. At the end of work, we plant greenery and arrange lawns. We pamper all details and everything grows!
- After the works are completed, we provide the Investor with a maintenance manual
- We offer constant care of the facility, as part of which we take care of the greenery, clean the outside areas, and perform minor maintenance works at the house.