City parks and green spaces
In progressive urbanization times, when more and more people live in urban agglomerations, parks are no longer a luxury. Parks are a must. Every smart city that wants to attract residents must provide green infrastructure. We have been building and revitalizing parks, squares and lawns for years. We work in "design and build" system, but we also implement investor's projects.
Why is it worth building a PARK WITH US?
- Parks and green sites bring relaxation zones to cities.
- Old trees, which are the greatest resource of each park, reduce "the heat island" effect, lowering air temperature.
- A park in a city center improves air quality, provides ventilation, stops pollution and smog.
- Parks increase air humidity.
- Trees absorb CO2, flowers provide benefits to bees, and shrubs serve as a canteen for birds.
- Park greenery, changing throughout the year, has a soothing effect on people, gives joy and allows communing with nature. Park is also a place where social relations are established.
What distinguishes Parks built by Garte?
- We design with attention to functionality, not forgetting about aesthetics.
- We analyze all aspects: from convenience of communication, to insulation from noisy streets, from sun-shelter to ease of maintanance.
- We take care of the quality of materials used as weel as for a good level of workmanship.
- We use only proven suppliers of high-quality plants from all over Europe.
- We approach nature with the utmost care. We work with dendrologists, herpetologists, chiropterologists and botanists. We want to preserve the values of nature in each of the recreated parks.
- Our team ensures a high work culture and order at the construction site.
- We support solutions for optimal use of rainwater. We take care of water retention.
HOW WE WORK?
- We start each design with detailed interview with Investors, to know their needs and expectations. If the project has already been developed, we prepare a detailed feasibility study.
- We analyze the habitat and soil conditions in the planned park. We check the condition of greenery and analyze the technology of implementation.
- We conduct historical analysis and look for source studies.
- On the basis of the project, we develop a cost estimate and schedule of activities, looking for optimal solutions.
- After accepting both a schedule and a budget, we proceed to the implementation work.
- Before works start, we make an inventory of fauna and flora on a construction site. We care for existing habitats.
- We build surfaces, fountains, installations, fences and small architecture. At the end of the work, we plant trees and sow grass.
- After work is completed, we provide the Investor with the care sheet, which is the park's operating manual, and we hand over the park to the residents.
- We offer maintanance of each park. We mow grass, clean outside facilities and perform minor service and repair works.