In historic city centers, in historic buildings, on bridges and viaducts - that is, wherever the introduction of greenery is formally or technically impossible, solutions with mobile greenery come in handy. Pots and planters are often the last option to invite greenery to the city.
Why is it worth using planters?
- Planters help introducing trees and shrubs in locations where it is technically impossible.
- Mobile planters are a perfect solution for communication routes or in places, where temporary access must be provided.
- Greenery in pots retains all the advantages of traditional greenery, and at the same time allows you to modify the arrangement.
- Greenery in pots helps furnishing of temporary events, concerts, decorating markets, exhibitions and other outdoor events.
- Well-designed planters can provide additional functions, such as seats, couches or city tables.
- Trees in pots can be safely "planted" above underground installations.
- The use of seasonal pots allows the introduction of interesting exotic species, such as palms, oleanders and olives, to cities
what distinguishes our planters?
- We design with attention to functionality, not forgetting about aesthetics!
- We design with an understanding of plant requirements. We analyze the habitat conditions and select the appropriate species. We remember about dirty fruit, resistance to wind and drought, resistance to diseases. We take care of the stability of plants in pots.
- We care about the high quality of substrates and the good quality of workmanship.
- We select species very carefully, preferring native plants that are highly resistant to harsh urban conditions.
- We prefer plants with low water needs, which facilitates the maintenance of greenery and reduces costs.
- Our team ensures a high work culture and order at the construction site.
- We are able to perform a complicated installation of pots in a city center overnight, without any need to change traffic organization.
- We prefer solutions based on local materials and substrates. Limiting transport to a necessary minimum lowers carbon footprint of our work.
- Being sure of the quality of our work, we are happy to carry out the maintenance and care of the established greenery.
HOW WE WORk?
- We start each process with an interview about Investor's expectations. We analyze safety issues and local habitat conditions. If the project has already been developed, we prepare a detailed feasibility study.
- We analyze climatic conditions in the area of a planned investment. We analyze production technology and logistic issues.
- On the basis of the design, we prepare a cost estimate for each work and a work schedule, and make all necessary arrangements.
- We set a budget for the implementation with investor, always looking for optimal solutions.
- After accepting both a schedule and a budget, we proceed to the implementation
- We can deliver flower pots to a size of any material (concrete, steel, plastic, wood), we prepare substrates, we make plantings and irrigation installations.
- After all works are completed, we provide the Investor with a maintenance manual.
- We offer constant maintanance of greenery, as part of which we take care of plants, carry out cleaning works, and secure plants for winter.